Sunday, March 19, 2006

The title of my book

I think I'll name my book, The Healing Power of Candy. Now, I know that candy has never really healed anyone, but think about all the kids who've gotten well because they've taken their medicine because it was flavored like candy. Then, look at Philip. He has an ear infection, again. The P.A. at the doctor's office said he doesn't need antibiotics unless he gets worse, just treat the pain. So, we did, for over a week. He's not worse, but he's not much better, either. I'm still reluctant to give antibiotics to my sweetie since he has a sensitive stomach. Time for a natural remedy--olive oil with garlic.

Have you ever tried to put anything in a toddler's ear when he's awake? Not pleasant. Here's where the candy comes in. For a gumdrop, he let me put drops in both ears AND he hasn't pulled the cotton out. THAT's the healing power of candy.
"Then I ate it; and it was in my mouth as sweet as honey." Ezekiel 3:3

No comments: