Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Back Again

I'm not really sure why I haven't posted in nearly two years, except that my craft space still looks like the photos in my last post.  Very sad.

I'm still homeschooling and still reading books, blogs, & news, and also still wondering why there isn't more common sense in the world.

I don't like to write about controversial moral topics, but I enjoy thinking about them and wondering how some people can justify some of the crazy things that they clamor for the right to do.

Mostly I'm teaching my kids, keeping the household going, and finding time to make things now and again.  Here are a couple of the things that have come out of my incredibly disorganized workspace recently:
One of the Magnificat covers from my Etsy shop
A little mystery item

A bag for a friend

Another bag for a friend
A hat I donated

No comments: