Saturday, August 11, 2012

Not refilling my migraine prescription

That's right, I am free.  I have gone FOUR consecutive weekends without even one migraine!  This weird diet takes a little getting used to, but it WORKS!  I'm just two days shy of my first month, and it's not as hard as I'd thought it would be with the exception of eating out.  That's a little trickier with the no MSG, no onions and no cheese thing.  But, we've been having some fabulous food at home and I've tried some tasty iced herbal teas.  Oh, and I'd forgotten how many other ice cream flavors are out there besides chocolate--there are tons of good ones!  The best part, though, is that I don't feel like the migraines are in control of my life anymore, and that's a great feeling.  I'll miss the coffee once we start school up again, but not as much as I enjoy being migraine free!

No comments: